the [alternate] patriot


 

Saturday, March 17, 2007

ABC News: EXCLUSIVE: Barbara Walters Interviews Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez

 
In response to the previous Chavez post, here is a clip from the Barbara Walters-
Chavez interview that aired on ABC news this week:

ABC News: EXCLUSIVE: Barbara Walters Interviews Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez: "When Walters asks Chavez about the name-calling, he explains it by saying that he wanted his strong words to bring attention to the facts. 'Yes, I call him a devil in the United Nations,' says Chavez. 'That's true. Another time, I said that he was a donkey just because I think that he is very ignorant … about the things that are actually happening in Latin America and the world. If that is an excess on my side, I accept. And I might apologize. But who is causing more harm? He burns people, villages and he … invades nations.'"


Comments: Post a Comment

Copyright © 2001-03 Pam Shorey
(except the specific sources credited in quotes)